Friday, February 4, 2011

I wish..

I wish I could sometimes rest
I wish I could sometimes take a deep breath
I wish I could sometimes live the way I want
I wish I could sometimes be on bench !

I wish sometimes my nerves just relax,
no stimuli, no hurrying up all time
I wish I could just lay down on green grass
and feel the cool breez..with no sense of time

Sometimes I just feel,
all the clocks in this world, just stop ticking,
I wish sometimes the world stands still
still the liveliness overspills

I wish sometimes my life is not so confused,
I wanna break this cycle,show me some clue,
I wish sometimes all the PCs in world stop working
I wish sometimes I find a ticket on my desk
of a flight to my dream land

Ohh god! please lead me to that world..
of joy, laughter and love
take me to that land,
where I can go anywhere,
Show me that sky, where I can fly up high

I wish sometimes this magic happens..
I wish sometimes, you listen.. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment