Monday, February 14, 2011

When I was twelve..

When I was 12, I had my first feeling
my first love my first time
It was so innocent, it was so cute
the story of princess of fairy tale
was just coming true !!

I was in hurry, was going to school
I saw a boy with a basketball
he got my attention, and I got his too
there was a spark in day time, I saw blue

next time I saw him, at playground
we played together, we laughed same time
we teased each other, we fought too
how magical was that being with u

It was a 31st night, and I wished that I be with u
my wish came true, when I saw you
I was twelve and you were thirteen
I had my first love, I had my first feeling
When you asked me for a dance, my heart started beating
I had my first couple dance, in that party
It was so magical, it was so innocent
We were the rock star, we were at top of the world
and I got my first proposal, was so happy how to express no word
I had my first love, I had my first feeling
I was twelve and you were thirteen

I wanted to say yes, but my mom called me home,
I was dreaming about you whole night,
Was waiting for the morning, was waiting for 1st sunshine
but I saw you with baggage, something was not right
I saw you leaving, I was about to cry
I saw you were sad, i could just say bye
you changed the town, I was feeling not so good
ohh!! my heart broke for the very first time,
It was my first love, my very first feeling
I was twelve and you were thirteen

As the days go, as the time passes
I forgot about many things,
sometimes I laugh, when I look back
but I know from that the feeling was true in all sense
May be its the reason, I could not find my heart till now
As I have left it some 10 years back
Because.....
It was my first love, my very first feeling
I was twelve and you were thirteen :)

Cheers!!

5 comments: