Monday, May 30, 2011

World of Happiness

They say, I live in my own Dream world,
I am miles away from the reality,
The world is not the way it seems,
its hard to face the reality

I see the world with my own camera
just trying to discover the better side of it
see the world from my lenses
its the same beautiful thing which you always wanted to see

They say the fairy tales never come true
there is no land like wonderland
there are no singing flowers and dancing trees
the stories live only in books
There is no land of magical winds

But I want to tell you all
that I see the magic happening everyday
I find my lucky day everyday
All my fear vanishes, when I hug my mom
Nothing is impossible in the Kingdom of my father
My sister and brother are the little angels God sent for me
Their magical smile just heals all the wounds
Their twinkling eyes say that my wishes will come true

Listen to your heart, its angel's call
Give love, if you want to be loved
If you see the darkness, show the light of your smile
Be the hope, be the light for those helpless
Take my camera, and click the most cherishable moments
and you will understand, life was waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment